Having graduated from Kingston University with a MA in Political Economics and recently passing his CISI Investment Advice Diploma, Alex joins SI capital as a trainee broker for the advisory retail team. Alex assists Philip with his duties as head broker, from equity research, to customer interaction and relaying recommendations.
"The cordial relationships between Brokers at SI capital, as well as the nurturing approach taken by the directors has allowed me to benefit from the vast experience of my superiors. I work directly alongside Phil,aiding through the research of predominantly FTSE 100 equities, while I develop my aptitude for investing through Phil’s direct and comprehensive tutelage."
In his spare time Alex enjoys either playing or watching football and is fond of playing piano, teaching himself through the use of synthesisers and chord memorisation. Drawing is also a particular interest of his.
Alex Elkins Covers
- Assisting the development of the business through building client relationships.
- Researching equities, predominantly blue chip.
- Assist my colleagues in managing existing portfolios.
- Developing my knowledge of equities through learning directly from retail team director Philip Scott
Alex Elkins Qualifications
- BSC Hons: Business Economics
- MA: Political Economics
- CISI Investment Advice Diploma Level 4, specialising insecurities