ISA Savings starts here
Create a flexible tax-free future by setting up or transferring your ISA to SI Capital.
Long-term, an ISA could be a great way to put aside school fees, pay off the mortgage or contribute towards your pension. But short term, if you transfer your existing ISA to SI Capital or open a brand-new ISA with us – you have the opportunity to benefit from our advice and research. Our aim is to help you be smarter with your ISA and save for a greater purpose. So what are you waiting for?
- An ISA (Individual Savings Account) is a tax-free way to save or invest.
- The interest on a cash ISA is free from tax, which means you keep any interest you earn.
- Each tax year starts on 6 April and you get a new ISA allowance. For the tax year 2018/19, the ISA allowance is £20,000 for cash, Stocks & Shares and Innovative Finance ISAs
- Cash ISAs have similar features to savings accounts, but the interest you earn is tax-free. You’re allowed to save up to your annual ISA allowance.
- You can put your Stocks & Shares ISA allowance into a range of investments. Any gains you make are tax efficient.
- Money can be withdrawn from an ISA free of charge by BACS as long as there is a cash balance available. Shares can be sold to raise cash within a 3 day window.
- With new Flexible ISA rules now in place you can repay any withdrawals back to your ISA, providing both transactions are within the same tax year.
What’s not to like about an ISA (Individual Savings Account)? With a tax-free allowance of £20,000 until April 6th 2019. ISA’s offer the flexibility and security to save in a way that suits you.
DISCOVER THE SI CAPITAL DIFFERENCE
SI Capital is a contemporary stockbroker with traditional values. We pride ourselves in understanding the individual needs of our clients and tailor our services to meet each of those needs, providing professional advisory services as well as smart direct dealing execution. Our focus is on performance, accessibility, personal service and trust. Based in Surrey and Central London, we bring City expertise to the Home Counties and a refreshing approach to direct investment and portfolio management.