Long-term, an ISA could be a great way to put aside school fees, pay off the mortgage or contribute towards your pension. But short term, if you transfer your existing ISA to SI Capital or open a brand-new ISA with us – you have the opportunity to benefit from our advice and research. Our aim is to help you be smarter with your ISA and save for a greater purpose. So what are you waiting for?
• The interest on a cash ISA is free from tax, which means you keep any interest you earn.
• Each tax year starts on 6 April and you get a new ISA allowance of is £20,000 for cash, Stocks & Shares and Innovative Finance ISAs
• Cash ISAs have similar features to savings accounts, but the interest you earn is tax-free. You’re allowed to save up to your annual ISA allowance.
• You can put your Stocks & Shares ISA allowance into a range of investments. Any gains you make are tax efficient.
• Money can be withdrawn from an ISA free of charge by BACS as long as there is a cash balance available. Shares can be sold to raise cash within a 3 day window.
• With new Flexible ISA rules now in place you can repay any withdrawals back to your ISA, providing both transactions are within the same tax year.